2020 Toyota Camry Configurations: Choose Your Sedan
The new Toyota Camry is the car for car buyers looking for a reliable sedan to enhance their daily commute. Whether you’re looking at the entry-level trim level or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model for every driver and budget. Let’s take a look at the different Camry options so you can find the model perfect for your lifestyle and that also fits within your budget.
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) safety suite is an innovative safety system that comes standard with each of the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations. Included with the innovative safety system is Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Also included with high-class safety features is the highly-talked-about Toyota Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Morton. Let’s look at the standard features available in each of the Camry’s configurations.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: The entry-level Camry offers standard features like a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE, you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE provides more premium features, such as wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Springfield drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Get stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and nine premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations Today!
When you’re ready to upgrade your ride and enhance your daily commute to Morton, visit us at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington! We’ll help you find the Camry configuration that is best suited for you. Don’t forget – we offer an excellent selection of vehicle specials for added savings. Give us a call for additional information about the Toyota Camry mpg, pricing details, configurations, or to schedule a test drive and see firsthand what sets the Camry above competitors like the Altima.
Interested in the latest from Toyota? Check out the 2020 Chicago Auto Show news today.
More From Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
How much can a Toyota Highlander tow? Thanks to an efficient and high-performance towing system, the 2020 Toyota Highlander towing capacity can reach 5,000 pounds. The durable and resilient new Toyota Highlander draws immense power from a sport-tuned V6 and wields it for impressive potential for adventures around Normal. Add to that a wealth…
Whether you want a spacious SUV for your Normal family trips or a tech-packed ride for Morton commutes, the 2020 Toyota Highlander interior delivers everything that you want for an exceptional driving experience. Not only does this midsize SUV seat up to eight passengers, but you can also enjoy cutting-edge amenities like Qi wireless charging…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is a highly praised SUV by industry experts and consumers alike. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the 2020 TRD Off-Road. The newest Toyota SUV offers an efficient and safe adventure for the Decatur and…