What is the 2020 Toyota Camry MPG?
The 2020 Toyota Camry mpg ratings make it an irresistible mid-size sedan for Bloomington drivers. You can expect a new Toyota Camry’s mpg numbers to impress no matter the model — from the 41 highway mpg of the base engine to the 53 highway mpg of the hybrid.* Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has the full details on Toyota Camry mpg and Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg, along with engine choices.
2020 Camry Engine Choices
Do you want to take your Normal commute to the next level? If so, the Toyota Camry is ideal! You have 12 unique trim levels and the following engines to choose from:
- The 2.5L Dynamic Force four-cylinder engine provides an mpg (city/highway/combined) of 29/41/34*.
- The XSE V6 and TRD trims have an available 3.5L V6. This upgrade gets you up to 22/32/26 mpg (city/highway/combined).*
- Drivers looking for a more efficient Camry will find it in the Camry Hybrid mpg numbers. Its 2.5L Dynamic Force four-cylinder delivers an EPA-estimated 51/53/52 (city/highway/combined).*
2020 Camry Performance Features
What other available features contribute to the thoughtful design and smooth functionality of this top-rated sedan? The following features make its performance stand out from its competitors on Morton roads:
- 3-mode drive switch is available for Springfield drivers, allowing them to choose between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize their mpg.
- Independent MacPherson struts front suspension and multilink rear suspension enhance handling and keep you in total control at all times.
- The Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission uses lightweight materials for a better fuel economy.
Learn More About the 2020 Toyota Camry at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
Now that you know more about the Toyota Camry mpg and the Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg, are you ready to explore the available Camry color options and trims like the LE or SE? Contact Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington to learn about the Camry price, different configurations, engine options, and features. You might also check out our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online.
Learn More About the Camry
Let your personality stand out on the Normal roads when you opt for the new Toyota Camry exterior color that best suits you. With a wide range of Camry colors available, you won’t have trouble finding your match. To help, Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has created a guide to the 2020 Toyota Camry colors, allowing you to…
The 2020 Toyota Camry mpg ratings make it an irresistible mid-size sedan for Bloomington drivers. You can expect a new Toyota Camry’s mpg numbers to impress no matter the model — from the 41 highway mpg of the base engine to the 53 highway mpg of the hybrid.* Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has the full details on Toyota…
If you are shopping around the Normal area for a new Toyota vehicle? You are probably wondering, “How much is the Toyota Camry?” The new 2020 Toyota Camry price starts at $24,425 MSRP* for the L base trim level and comes fully equipped with a variety of exciting features like the innovative Toyota Safety…
The new Toyota Camry is the car for car buyers looking for a reliable sedan to enhance their daily commute. Whether you’re looking at the entry-level trim level or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model for every driver and budget. Let’s take a look at the different Camry options so you can find…
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers an exceptionally well-appointed interior and performance specs that competing sedans just can’t match. In spite of its exceptional capabilities and segment-leading qualities, it starts within a very reasonable price range, at $23,945 MSRP!* Explore the Toyota Camry pricing by trim level below, and contact Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington to find the new Toyota…