Toyota 2020 Chicago Auto Show News
It’s February again, and that means it’s time for the 2020 Chicago Auto Show! Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has broken down each of the most exciting updates from the designers and innovators at Toyota, focusing on all-new editions of our neighbors’ favorite models! If you’re ready to go places in the new year, you’ve got to see what Toyota is bringing to the Normal area in 2020.
Three New Nightshade Models
If you want to imbue your Toyota with an air of mystique and luxury, you’ll love the newly expanded Toyota Nightshade Edition lineup. Three new models will be coming to Bloomington in 2020.
The Toyota Tundra Nightshade, the Toyota Tacoma Nightshade, and the Toyota Sequoia Nightshade are sure to impress our neighbors near Springfield and Decatur. We expect each to offer features comparable to the Toyota 4Runner Nightshade, which includes:
- Black exterior accents, including the bumper spoilers, door handles, and badges
- Black interior trimming, covering the steering wheel, shift knob, and console panel
- Black alloy wheels and color-keyed, black-accented front and rear bumpers
Introducing the Trail Edition Lineup
Hoping to head out on the trails this summer? The 2021 Trail Edition lineup will arrive sometime late in the summer of 2020, and these three new variants will help you tackle the backroads in style. Here’s what we learned at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show:
- The 2021 Trail Edition lineup will include new versions of the Toyota Tundra, the Toyota Tacoma, and the Toyota 4Runner.
- Tacoma and Tundra models will feature lockable bed storage on both sides of the vehicle, as well as insulated driver’s side storage.
- 4Runner Trail Edition (pictured here) models receive a standard Yakima roof rack and a custom cooler, matched to your vehicle’s exterior color.
- You can have any of these Trail Edition vehicles in Cement, Army Green, Midnight Black Metallic, or Super White.
- Dark gray TRD off-road wheels and distinct black badging impart each Trail Edition model with a unique look, at once rugged and refined.
- Inside the cabin, you’ll be just as impressed by the striking black seats with tan contrast stitching.
Are You Ready for the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE?
The 2020 Toyota Highlander was all-new when it came out last fall, but already, the Toyota team is ready to introduce another new trim level! The 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE will go on sale during fall 2020, and it won’t have any trouble standing out:
- Toyota has designed the Highlander XSE with a sportier grille, a sleek exterior design package, twin-tipped exhaust pipes, and 20-inch XSE exclusive wheels. It’s safe to say that it makes an incredible first impression.
- Inside, you’ll find what Toyota spokesman Ed Laukes called “the boldest interior ever offered in a Highlander.” Chicago Auto Show audiences loved the show model’s striking bright red leather seats.
- No high-end Toyota model would be complete without some exciting performance upgrades. The new 2021 Highlander XSE will feature sport-tuned suspension and torque-vectoring all-wheel drive, for exceptionally responsive handling.
Keep Up with Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington for the Latest News & Updates
We couldn’t be more excited about the Toyota news from the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. If you want to stay up to date with all the latest news, visit our blog or reach out to our team to learn more! Ready to get behind the wheel today? Check out our new model inventory now.
Learn More at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is a highly praised SUV by industry experts and consumers alike. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the 2020 TRD Off-Road. The newest Toyota SUV offers an efficient and safe adventure for the Decatur and…
The 2020 Toyota Camry mpg ratings make it an irresistible mid-size sedan for Bloomington drivers. You can expect a new Toyota Camry’s mpg numbers to impress no matter the model — from the 41 highway mpg of the base engine to the 53 highway mpg of the hybrid.* Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has the full details on Toyota…
If you are shopping around the Normal area for a new Toyota vehicle? You are probably wondering, “How much is the Toyota Camry?” The new 2020 Toyota Camry price starts at $24,425 MSRP* for the L base trim level and comes fully equipped with a variety of exciting features like the innovative Toyota Safety Sense…