Toyota 2020 Chicago Auto Show News
It’s February again, and that means it’s time for the 2020 Chicago Auto Show! Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has broken down each of the most exciting updates from the designers and innovators at Toyota, focusing on all-new editions of our neighbors’ favorite models! If you’re ready to go places in the new year, you’ve got to see what Toyota is bringing to the Normal area in 2020.
Three New Nightshade Models
If you want to imbue your Toyota with an air of mystique and luxury, you’ll love the newly expanded Toyota Nightshade Edition lineup. Three new models will be coming to Bloomington in 2020.
The Toyota Tundra Nightshade, the Toyota Tacoma Nightshade, and the Toyota Sequoia Nightshade are sure to impress our neighbors near Springfield and Decatur. We expect each to offer features comparable to the Toyota 4Runner Nightshade, which includes:
- Black exterior accents, including the bumper spoilers, door handles, and badges
- Black interior trimming, covering the steering wheel, shift knob, and console panel
- Black alloy wheels and color-keyed, black-accented front and rear bumpers
Introducing the Trail Edition Lineup
Hoping to head out on the trails this summer? The 2021 Trail Edition lineup will arrive sometime late in the summer of 2020, and these three new variants will help you tackle the backroads in style. Here’s what we learned at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show:
- The 2021 Trail Edition lineup will include new versions of the Toyota Tundra, the Toyota Tacoma, and the Toyota 4Runner.
- Tacoma and Tundra models will feature lockable bed storage on both sides of the vehicle, as well as insulated driver’s side storage.
- 4Runner Trail Edition (pictured here) models receive a standard Yakima roof rack and a custom cooler, matched to your vehicle’s exterior color.
- You can have any of these Trail Edition vehicles in Cement, Army Green, Midnight Black Metallic, or Super White.
- Dark gray TRD off-road wheels and distinct black badging impart each Trail Edition model with a unique look, at once rugged and refined.
- Inside the cabin, you’ll be just as impressed by the striking black seats with tan contrast stitching.
Are You Ready for the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE?
The 2020 Toyota Highlander was all-new when it came out last fall, but already, the Toyota team is ready to introduce another new trim level! The 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE will go on sale during fall 2020, and it won’t have any trouble standing out:
- Toyota has designed the Highlander XSE with a sportier grille, a sleek exterior design package, twin-tipped exhaust pipes, and 20-inch XSE exclusive wheels. It’s safe to say that it makes an incredible first impression.
- Inside, you’ll find what Toyota spokesman Ed Laukes called “the boldest interior ever offered in a Highlander.” Chicago Auto Show audiences loved the show model’s striking bright red leather seats.
- No high-end Toyota model would be complete without some exciting performance upgrades. The new 2021 Highlander XSE will feature sport-tuned suspension and torque-vectoring all-wheel drive, for exceptionally responsive handling.
Keep Up with Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington for the Latest News & Updates
We couldn’t be more excited about the Toyota news from the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. If you want to stay up to date with all the latest news, visit our blog or reach out to our team to learn more! Ready to get behind the wheel today? Check out our new model inventory now.
Learn More at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
The Toyota RAV4 is a sporty and versatile compact SUV that offers dynamic performance and a wealth of interior features at an affordable price. Is the Toyota RAV4 AWD? There are three different RAV4 all-wheel drive systems available, each delivering enhanced traction and control in all kinds of Normal-area weather and road conditions. Learn…
The sleek and stylish 2022 Toyota Corolla builds upon the 2020 redesign with additional features that will take any drive in and around Normal to the next level. It’s no wonder that the Corolla is perennially one of the most popular compact sedans on the market. Along with its dynamic profile, powerful and efficient…
The 2021 Toyota Corolla builds upon the strengths of completely redesigned 2020 Corolla with enhanced features that will make any drive in the Normal more enjoyable for you and your passengers. The Toyota Corolla interior in particular offers Plenty of room for everyone to stretch out A wide range of comfort, convenience, and tech…