Toyota 2020 Chicago Auto Show News
It’s February again, and that means it’s time for the 2020 Chicago Auto Show! Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington has broken down each of the most exciting updates from the designers and innovators at Toyota, focusing on all-new editions of our neighbors’ favorite models! If you’re ready to go places in the new year, you’ve got to see what Toyota is bringing to the Normal area in 2020.
Three New Nightshade Models
If you want to imbue your Toyota with an air of mystique and luxury, you’ll love the newly expanded Toyota Nightshade Edition lineup. Three new models will be coming to Bloomington in 2020.
The Toyota Tundra Nightshade, the Toyota Tacoma Nightshade, and the Toyota Sequoia Nightshade are sure to impress our neighbors near Springfield and Decatur. We expect each to offer features comparable to the Toyota 4Runner Nightshade, which includes:
- Black exterior accents, including the bumper spoilers, door handles, and badges
- Black interior trimming, covering the steering wheel, shift knob, and console panel
- Black alloy wheels and color-keyed, black-accented front and rear bumpers
Introducing the Trail Edition Lineup
Hoping to head out on the trails this summer? The 2021 Trail Edition lineup will arrive sometime late in the summer of 2020, and these three new variants will help you tackle the backroads in style. Here’s what we learned at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show:
- The 2021 Trail Edition lineup will include new versions of the Toyota Tundra, the Toyota Tacoma, and the Toyota 4Runner.
- Tacoma and Tundra models will feature lockable bed storage on both sides of the vehicle, as well as insulated driver’s side storage.
- 4Runner Trail Edition (pictured here) models receive a standard Yakima roof rack and a custom cooler, matched to your vehicle’s exterior color.
- You can have any of these Trail Edition vehicles in Cement, Army Green, Midnight Black Metallic, or Super White.
- Dark gray TRD off-road wheels and distinct black badging impart each Trail Edition model with a unique look, at once rugged and refined.
- Inside the cabin, you’ll be just as impressed by the striking black seats with tan contrast stitching.
Are You Ready for the 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE?
The 2020 Toyota Highlander was all-new when it came out last fall, but already, the Toyota team is ready to introduce another new trim level! The 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE will go on sale during fall 2020, and it won’t have any trouble standing out:
- Toyota has designed the Highlander XSE with a sportier grille, a sleek exterior design package, twin-tipped exhaust pipes, and 20-inch XSE exclusive wheels. It’s safe to say that it makes an incredible first impression.
- Inside, you’ll find what Toyota spokesman Ed Laukes called “the boldest interior ever offered in a Highlander.” Chicago Auto Show audiences loved the show model’s striking bright red leather seats.
- No high-end Toyota model would be complete without some exciting performance upgrades. The new 2021 Highlander XSE will feature sport-tuned suspension and torque-vectoring all-wheel drive, for exceptionally responsive handling.
Keep Up with Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington for the Latest News & Updates
We couldn’t be more excited about the Toyota news from the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. If you want to stay up to date with all the latest news, visit our blog or reach out to our team to learn more! Ready to get behind the wheel today? Check out our new model inventory now.
Learn More at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
If you’re shopping for a capable midsize truck, you’ll want to learn about the 2021 Toyota Tacoma towing capacity. When properly equipped, this rugged pickup can tow from 3,500 pounds to 6,800 pounds. That’s enough to haul all of the equipment and supplies you need on your Normal-area jobsite, as well as pull a…
If you are searching for a compact sedan that is comfortable to drive, fuel efficient, and affordably priced, the 2021 Toyota Corolla could be the perfect choice. There are six Corolla trim levels offered, each with many features designed to enhance your Normal-area commute. Find the Toyota Corolla configuration that will best suit your…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity of 3,500 pounds will serve you well. Learn more in this RAV4 towing guide from Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington, and then contact us to schedule a test drive today! 2021 Toyota RAV4 Towing Capacity and Payload Capacity The Toyota RAV4 towing capacity adds more versatility for your Morton job site or…