2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is a highly praised SUV by industry experts and consumers alike. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the 2020 TRD Off-Road. The newest Toyota SUV offers an efficient and safe adventure for the Decatur and Springfield areas.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews: What the Critics Say
The new Toyota RAV4 is at our Bloomington showroom, and it’s time to see firsthand why consumers can’t get enough of this roomy family-friendly vehicle. Between the innovative safety features and powerful engine performance, this crossover is a standout amongst the competition.
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also state that drivers will be pleased with the comfortable ride and handling of the 2020 RAV4, as well as the plentiful amount of legroom in both the front and rear seats. The “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds didn’t spend a significant amount of time off-roading, “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
2020 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews
The new RAV4 has Morton consumers raving thanks to its “comfortable ride” and excellent fuel economy ratings. What else do the Cars.com consumer reviews have to say? Below is a look at the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews:
- “We replaced our prior RAV4 with this vehicle due to the high safety standards and overall reliability of Toyota.”
- “The cabin is very quiet on the road.”
- “There is nothing that has been overlooked regarding comfort, driveability, safety rating, and visual aesthetic.”
See for yourself when you visit our showroom in Bloomington for a test drive.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
The 2020 RAV4 offers exceptional cargo space, an available power liftgate, and precise handling. When it comes to the competition, here’s what the reviewers have to say:
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
Visit Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington to see why the 2020 RAV4 is the chosen SUV for Springfield-area families.
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
After reading the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews, as well as what the industry experts have to say, give our sales team a call about setting up a test drive. When you visit our team, we’ll explore the RAV4 trim levels, its towing capabilities, and how it compares against the Subaru Forester. Be sure to explore our vehicle specials and lease incentives to see how you can save on your new Toyota RAV4.
Learn More about the RAV4
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is a highly praised SUV by industry experts and consumers alike. Car and Driver raved about the rugged styling and the plethora of safety technology features while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities of the 2020 TRD Off-Road. The newest Toyota SUV offers an efficient and safe adventure for the Decatur and…
For those who want an SUV with enough comfort for long drives to the lake and plenty of towing capacity to take the boat along, the Toyota RAV4 is an ideal option. So, how much can a Toyota RAV4 tow? The 2020 RAV4’s towing capacity is 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. It can also handle…
Have you been searching for a compact SUV that has the interior space and features you need to enhance your Normal commute? You have most likely searched, “what is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This smartly-designed and capable family-sized vehicle has earned an amazing reputation among drivers and critics alike, and it’s not difficult…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by consumers and critics alike who have had the chance to test drive it. U.S. News & World Report appreciates the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” The new Toyota RAV4 provides an efficient and…