2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by consumers and critics alike who have had the chance to test drive it. U.S. News & World Report appreciates the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” The new Toyota RAV4 provides an efficient and safe adventure from Normal and beyond.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
From Edmunds to Kelley Blue Book and more, you will see they all agree that the new Toyota RAV4 excels in the compact crossover segment. Powerful engine performance and advanced safety features make this model stand out amongst the crowd. Read what the experts have to say before test driving the new RAV4 at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington:
- U.S. News & World Report: “… the RAV4 brings a lot to the table, and while it has a higher-than-average starting price, this Toyota delivers plenty of bang for your buck.”
- Car and Driver: “Regardless of which setup you choose, the RAV4 rides and steers far better than it ever has. As in other new Toyota products that use the company’s new family of architectures, the RAV4 has a solid and satisfying feel, with a nicely weighted steering rack and controlled body motions.”
- Edmunds: “… the Toyota RAV4 is the true mover and shaker in the industry. It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… the new RAV4 offers an expansive list of safety, tech and convenience features that weren’t available in the 2018 model and is significantly more fuel efficient.”
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this crossover SUV is a popular choice. According to Cars.com, more than 400,000 people purchased a RAV4 in the last year. And since the 2019 redesign, it has even more appeal to Morton drivers. With new technology, a comfortable ride, and a classic new style, the 2019 RAV4 will be the vehicle that leaves everyone talking.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
New key innovations in the RAV4 include its cargo space, an available power liftgate, and precise handling. When it comes to the competition, here’s what the industry experts have to say:
- U.S. News & World Report: “The Toyota is a bit more powerful [than the Honda CR-V], however, and it gets slightly better gas mileage.”
- Edmunds: “It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently. Few vehicles reflect the sensibilities of the American car-buying public like the Toyota RAV4.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This new suspension has better handling and reduced body roll. That makes the 2019 RAV4 feel sharper and more precise, a huge difference from the previous generation.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale in Bloomington
If you’re ready to try out the new Toyota RAV4 for yourself, visit Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington. We will get you behind the wheel of a new RAV4, explore the different configurations, see how the RAV4 compares against the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, and discuss your financing options to create a package that’s best suited for your driving needs and budget. Give us a call today!
Learn More at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by consumers and critics alike who have had the chance to test drive it. U.S. News & World Report appreciates the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” The new Toyota RAV4 provides an efficient and…
The vehicles in the Toyota lineup are well known as some of the safest, most efficient, and most reliable cars on the road, but that’s not all they’re bringing to the roads near Normal. Most new models also come equipped with one of several different Toyota Entune™ systems, and once you’ve seen what they can…
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers an exceptionally well-appointed interior and performance specs that competing sedans just can’t match. In spite of its exceptional capabilities and segment-leading qualities, it starts within a very reasonable price range, at $23,945 MSRP!* Explore the Toyota Camry pricing by trim level below, and contact Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington to find the new Toyota…