2021 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations start at $26,050 MSRP* for the entry-level LE model and top out at $37,030 MSRP* for the Limited Hybrid trim. With such a wide and varied number of new RAV4 trim levels available, you’ll have no problem at all finding the model that has all of the features and specs you need on your daily drives around Normal. Learn more about the available RAV4 trims in this guide from Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $26,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,345 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $30,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $33,155 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,780 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is also available in our Bloomington showroom. Take a look at each of the hybrid trim levels:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,795 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid – Starting at $32,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $37,030 MSRP*
2021 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
Each of the 2021 Toyota RAV4 trim levels come with their own unique set of features, which makes it easy for you to select the RAV4 configuration that best suits your Morton driving needs. Review the specs and interior feature highlights of each of the new RAV4 trim levels below.
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine; Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and Amazon Alexa compatible; soft-touch interior accents; and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM); Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA); Smart Key System; 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat; and dual-zone automatic climate control
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat; leather-trimmed steering wheel; SofTex®-trimmed seating; available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS); and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive; leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel; 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet; and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®; eight-inch touchscreen; TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels; SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching; power liftgate with jam protection; and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation; digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function; 19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels; SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats; eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat; and more
Every one of the 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations comes standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package. This suite of advanced driver assist systems includes Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
The new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is offered in five distinct trims, and each comes equipped with most of the standard features you’ll find on the comparable non-hybrid models. The key difference is the Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly separate rear-mounted electric motor. This innovative hybrid powertrain delivers 219 total system horsepower and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city and 38 mpg highway**.
Choose Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim Level at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington!
Want to get the best deal possible on the Toyota Rav4 trim level of your choice? Check out our current RAV4 lease specials in Bloomington. We also carry a fine selection of affordably priced used RAV4 models. You’re sure to find the RAV4 configuration that is the best fit with your lifestyle and your budget at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact our dealership team.
Explore More Toyota Models & Features
If you’re shopping for a capable midsize truck, you’ll want to learn about the 2021 Toyota Tacoma towing capacity. When properly equipped, this rugged pickup can tow from 3,500 pounds to 6,800 pounds. That’s enough to haul all of the equipment and supplies you need on your Normal-area jobsite, as well as pull a…
If you are searching for a compact sedan that is comfortable to drive, fuel efficient, and affordably priced, the 2021 Toyota Corolla could be the perfect choice. There are six Corolla trim levels offered, each with many features designed to enhance your Normal-area commute. Find the Toyota Corolla configuration that will best suit your…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity of 3,500 pounds will serve you well. Learn more in this RAV4 towing guide from Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington, and then contact us to schedule a test drive today! 2021 Toyota RAV4 Towing Capacity and Payload Capacity The Toyota RAV4 towing capacity adds more versatility for your Morton job site or…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.