2023 Toyota Camry MPG Ratings
Sedans once ruled the road, until they were eventually replaced by SUVs. But the sedan body type is far from becoming obsolete thanks to one of the world’s best examples returning for the 2023 model year. The Toyota Camry is back! A new engine option, high-tech upgrades and connectivity, improved performance features, and a new hybrid trim level await Bloomington drivers. Whether you’re looking to save on fuel costs or update the vehicle parked in your garage, this family-friendly sedan delivers the performance, gas mileage, and capability you need.
Discover more about the 2023 Toyota Camry mpg ratings, engine choices, and performance features with the experts at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington. Then contact us or call %%phone-sales%% to see why this next-generation sedan produces first-class results
Toyota Camry MPG: Engine Choices
The 2023 Toyota Camry has a whopping twelve trim levels for Normal drivers to choose from, and each one is fantastic. While the Camry L has been discontinued, Toyota introduced the Camry XSE hybrid with fuel-efficient performance and a sport-focused engine. Even better, a 3.5L V6 engine gives drivers an adrenaline rush every time they hit the gas as they travel through Morton.
Read about each Toyota Camry engine option:
2.5L I-4 Engine
- 203 hp
- 184 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy
3.5L V6 Engine
- 301 hp
- 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/33 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 176 hp
- 163 lb-ft of torque
- 51 mpg city/53 mpg highway EPA-Estimated fuel economy
With a re-engineered drivetrain, Springfield drivers get a significant improvement in the handling and maneuverability of the 2023 Toyota Camry. Responsive steering and braking make for confident, solid daily drives. Customers who opt for a hybrid model enjoy outstanding 2023 Toyota Camry hybrid mpg to save even more fuel.
2023 Toyota Camry MPG: Performance Features
The 2023 Toyota Camry mpg and performance are not solely due to the powerplant under the hood. A number of other performance features help the Toyota Camry easily handle Bloomington roads while maintaining outstanding fuel economy on city streets and rural highways.
Enjoy your ride with every turn of the wheel. Find out more regarding the 2023 Toyota Camry mpg performance features that help improve your gas mileage and handling wherever you go:
- The MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system give the 2023 Toyota Camry improved handling and better control on roads.
- A Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission uses lightweight materials to offer better Toyota Camry mpg without sacrificing quality.
- The three-mode drive switch system allows drivers to choose between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes. These modes optimize fuel efficiency ratings depending on driving style and current weather and road conditions.
Test Drive the 2023 Toyota Camry at Sam Leman Toyota Bloomington
Ready to take the next steps? Contact us or call (309) 518-1795 to schedule a test drive of the 2023 Toyota Camry. Then, explore our lease specials and offers, and apply for financingto begin the car buying process. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of a new Toyota Camry!